Anybody thought of this?

Phyxius

Established Member
I was thinking about trying something different with my exhaust, I have been thinking of using two supertrapps and an "X" pipe. and have the two trapps angled exits turned the way stock pipes are. They come with 4 inch tips, do you think there would be any clearance issue with the body molding cut out. I think it would be cool to be able to tune the exhaust. Please give me your thoughts. Be gentle

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Phyxius said:
I was thinking about trying something different with my exhaust, I have been thinking of using two supertrapps and an "X" pipe. and have the two trapps angled exits turned the way stock pipes are. They come with 4 inch tips, do you think there would be any clearance issue with the body molding cut out. I think it would be cool to be able to tune the exhaust. Please give me your thoughts. Be gentle

I ran 4in tips for a while. No problems at all. Give it a try.

Phyxius

Established Member
It would be about the price of the Bassani cat back, but completely tunable, guess I need to start getting some overtime so I can give it a try.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
My Dad has Supertrapps on his StreetRod. He usually runs with no discs, so it's loud!! The only pics I have-
28850-854-13925.jpg

28850-854-13930.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread