Anybody looking for a job in Seattle? I can help.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
Hi everybody,

I'm a recruiter for Intouch Wireless and we have several opportunities in: Seattle, WA.

I'm looking for someone who enjoys sales and has an upbeat attitude. You must be responsible, driven, and be there to make a nice paycheck vs. just collecting the hourly pay.

If you apply, shoot me a PM with your name and phone number. Thanks.

Intouch Wireless is a growing and exciting company in the wireless industry. Through our exclusive partnership with Sprint we are able to offer our customers the expert knowledge and reliable service that is expected of a top-tier wireless provider. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and self motivated professionals to fill positions as full and part-time Sales Associates.

OPPORTUNITY:

Our most important service to our customers are our front line Sales Associates, who are able to identify the customer’s needs, match them with an appropriate service plan and equipment, close the sale, and provide excellent customer service. Since you are our greatest asset we provide you with the continuous training and knowledge you need in order to be successful. As a member of the retail sales team we coach you on the latest sales techniques, customer service skills, and technical training on all of Sprints cutting-edge products and services. Plus, your Hourly/Salary-plus commission pay is designed so that you are able to achieve your financial goals through self-motivation and expert knowledge of Sprint’s products and services.

WORK ENVIRONMENT:

Our most successful Sales Associates have a knack for matching customer needs with the right products and services. They’re knowledgeable, tech-savvy, and persuasive professionals who are service-oriented, motivated by friendly competition, and get satisfaction from a job well done. Our Reps also tend to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can handle different customers with ease. They enjoy both the flexible schedule this position affords and the camaraderie of being part of a hard-working sales team.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Associates are expected to:
• Shine in customer service (and delight!)
• Stay current on the rapidly evolving Sprint technology
• Reap the many rewards of meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals
• Handle multi-tasking with ease
• Provide customer follow-up and ensure customer retention

QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 1 year of wireless experience preferred (but not required)
• Previous retail or customer service-oriented experience
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability for flexible scheduling
• Professionalism
• Adaptability and intelligence

If you are interested in applying please fill out our online application at Intouch Wireless - Intouch Wireless.

J.D.
Talent Acquisition Team
Intouch Wireless
Intouch Wireless - Intouch Wireless

Users who are viewing this thread