Anybody know who drives this Cobra? Spotted in West TX.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
fd9345e7-7dfa-4d0f-9312-aa094fce5882.jpg

975ddaf1-29dd-41b0-91da-732a2007463d.jpg

teal_93

Established Member
Looks like a regular GT to me. GT wing, GT side skirts. Not a real Cobra.

It's is possible that's it's a saac cobra. Gt side skirts and wing. Different seats tubular gt40 intake and a few other goodies. I personally think that they are ugly but some people like them. There two in Richmond va a white one and a red convertiable. The white one has super low miles. And the red one they are fixing up.
d0362596-3c51-fd77.jpg

d0362596-3c7d-d40e.jpg

Reno Five-O

Established Member
I was trying to get the guy to stop for a minute but he just thought we wanted to run him. I was cruising around with a buddy of mine in his 04 cobra. If it is a fake cobra...:nono:

91LX713

Established Member
It's is possible that's it's a saac cobra. Gt side skirts and wing. Different seats tubular gt40 intake and a few other goodies. I personally think that they are ugly but some people like them. There two in Richmond va a white one and a red convertiable. The white one has super low miles. And the red one they are fixing up.
d0362596-3c51-fd77.jpg

d0362596-3c7d-d40e.jpg

check this link out. None had the gt style wing, from the looks of it they were all LX style wings and most had the cobra side skirts w/o the Cobra emblem on the fenders, but I could be wrong....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...stang-saac-mk1s-mk2s-snakes.html#post10731291

Last edited:

richstang

Established Member
This hatch is most likely a clone. They did not have any cowl hoods, GT side fairing, or GT rear spoilers. The side stripes look a bit thin and the roof
stripes look a bit narrow as well.

d0362596-3c51-fd77.jpg

d0362596-3c7d-d40e.jpg
These two look real! I believe the red convertible is MKII 018. I'm not sure what number the white car is. Could be an early MKI since it has the SHELBY badge on the nose. Although the badge could have been switched by the owner if it was a later SAAC build. If anyone knows the owners of these cars or any other SAAC MKI, MKII, or SAAC Snake please contact me. I'm the registrar for SAAC and looking to get updates and photos of each car for the next upcoming registry. Thanks, Rich

Last edited:

richstang

Established Member
I believe the white SAAC car is MKI 001 owned by David Eber. He was one of the few people who actual worked at the SAAC Car Company full time.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
In Midland as well and never seen that car.

BoostedD1

Established Member
Was he messican?! :pepper: Had to have been!!! I agree w/the hood decal... Tacky?! Needs pointy boots and a taco hat to finish it off.

richstang

Established Member
This hatch is most likely a clone. They did not have any cowl hoods, GT side fairing, or GT rear spoilers. The side stripes look a bit thin and the roof
stripes look a bit narrow as well.

These two look real! I believe the red convertible is MKII 018. I'm not sure what number the white car is. Could be an early MKI since it has the SHELBY badge on the nose. Although the badge could have been switched by the owner if it was a later SAAC build. If anyone knows the owners of these cars or any other SAAC MKI, MKII, or SAAC Snake please contact me. I'm the registrar for SAAC and looking to get updates and photos of each car for the next upcoming registry. Thanks, Rich

The red vert is SAAC MKII 018 it is/was owned by Roger Rodas of AE Performance. They only made about 15 convertibles in all so it's really a rare fox. Last time I checked it was for sale on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread