Anybody in the south florida area......

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
i ran into a red lightning tonight. it was all done up, i talked to the guy, he looked in his yonger to mid 20's, said he had every bolt on possible and a 3.4 whipple built, said he does 11.2 in the 1/4. it had the 99-00 wheels in black, smoked tail lights, loud, had side vents, looked like he had a cervini cowl hood, and had that big aftermarket front bumper with the huge lip on it too. he said he isnt on the forums but i was wondering if any of you know him???

he is also friends with a girl named amanda down here and she has a red lightning too which i raced a while back and she smoked me too (i need more mods!!!)

anybody know any of these people??

he said he goes to moroso/pbir here and there.

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
I've seen the girl around in Davie before. Couldn't get a run though as I was in the turning lane.

The built truck; was the owners name Ricky?

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
you talking about the red truck with the cobra R style front bumper? i have seen him around driving in plantation/davie area but don't know him...

allgo90

Established Member
i dont know him but....when are we having a South FL lightning meet?

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
I've seen the girl around in Davie before. Couldn't get a run though as I was in the turning lane.

The built truck; was the owners name Ricky?

yea i ran the girl 3 times one night, smoked me big time
a hot girl driving a fast ass lightning is tits in my book lol :banana:

i didnt get the guys name
Ricky is a hispanic name and this guy looked hispanic...

you talking about the red truck with the cobra R style front bumper? i have seen him around driving in plantation/davie area but don't know him...

yea its a cobra R bumper
its all done up, very nice L

Hey Adam, This is Ryan from towers...the silver L with 22's. I think i have seen that lightning b4 too but it was on autotrader for sale. Was it this one?

holy shit yea thats it!!!!

i dont know him but....when are we having a South FL lightning meet?

idk yet because almost nobody came to the last one
it was weird i gave the last one a month in advance, but the first one set up was a week 1/2 in advance and a bunch of ppl came:shrug:

Last edited:

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
wow im surprised, he said he has a 3.4 whipple whe thats a 2.3 if im not mistaken. and it says he is putting 417 rwhp.....u cant get into the 11's with 417rwhp.....either this ad has been up for a long time and he has done a lot more stuff to it or he is one big BS talker for a Lightning owner!!!

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
Yeah, idk if its just me but the link does work anymore. Anyways, it had been up for sometime, atleast maybe since Nov. but if he is looking to sell it I dont think he'd put a 3.4 in it.

A girl drving a lightning faster than mine?!?! Now that is sexy, but at same time make me:mj: lol.

I also saw a Red Lightning in the BCC parking lot that had a black hood and if I wasnt mistaken some svtp stickers on the back :banana:

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
I also saw a Red Lightning in the BCC parking lot that had a black hood and if I wasnt mistaken some svtp stickers on the back :banana:

Yeah the owner of that truck is a pretty awesome dude.I wish I could be on his level...hes L hauls some serious too ass!! :rockon:

lol

IMG00112.jpg

It's mine btw..lol
You go to BCC? I've seen a few L's but none are on here.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
Haha yeaaa, I was thinking it was you but on your sig you didnt have the hood. Yeah i go to bcc but the parking there is an absolute joke.

Yesterday i had a class at 11, seached for like 20 minutes, couldnt find one so I just went back home (like 2 mi drive):kaboom: I was already late so w/e

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
yea i ran the girl 3 times one night, smoked me big time
a hot girl driving a fast ass lightning is tits in my book lol :banana:

i didnt get the guys name
Ricky is a hispanic name and this guy looked hispanic...

yea its a cobra R bumper
its all done up, very nice L

holy shit yea thats it!!!!

idk yet because almost nobody came to the last one
it was weird i gave the last one a month in advance, but the first one set up was a week 1/2 in advance and a bunch of ppl came:shrug:

Ya I know that red lightning well Use to be mine, before I sold it to her. Don't let her catch you sleeping and the light, you will
get smoked.:burnout:

Last edited:

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Haha yeaaa, I was thinking it was you but on your sig you didnt have the hood. Yeah i go to bcc but the parking there is an absolute joke.

Yesterday i had a class at 11, seached for like 20 minutes, couldnt find one so I just went back home (like 2 mi drive):kaboom: I was already late so w/e

LOL, I used to go to BCC like 2 years ago, but almost never drove the L. That's where I got 2 dents on it from idots who have absolutely no respect for other people.

Oh, and if you think parking at BCC is a joke, don't come to Gainesville. I have to leave my house almost an hour before class starts, and its only a 5 minute drive to campus. Parking at BCC was a dream except for all the damn speed bumps.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
haha, it wouldnt be so bad if they werent building a parking garage, it takes up like 1/4 of the parking. Dont think it helps that there is like record enrollment too.

Users who are viewing this thread