Anybody here run this setup?

fruhdaddy

Established Member
Ive been reading alot of other post about them and seems like a hit or miss. I ordered stuff for my stang few years back with no problem.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
when I bought my truck used it had a motoblue oil separator, idlers and 6lb lower

so far the 6lb lower is the only thing left, everything else has fallen apart because its garbage...thats over a span of roughly 23k miles

I wouldnt buy anything from them, ever

4a7191a

Established Member
motoblue's were rip offs of obx i think. i have obx headers to a magnaflow catback. sounds great. 3 months now, no leak's and i even used thier gaskets. you can get them on ebay, i got mine from a ricer website. i called them up and they were able to get them. i think it was erzperformance.com, i had to call the guy.

11secCobra

Way2Fast4These LS1 guys
Established Member
ive had nothing but problems tryin to order stuff from RPM...i ordered a big boost kit, and recieved only a predator and spark plugs...n was a huge headache to get my money back, and before that i ordered some drop shackles and my order was cancelled after 2 wks, and i got no notification and it took about 25 days to get them to credit my acct...id NEVER do business with them again

Users who are viewing this thread