Anybody here ever go to Island Dragway?

Speedy1

Established Member
In '04 we're continuing our MPH clubs. Hit 100+ mph and you get a neat looking framed certificate showing your ride is BAD. Plus……we have 100mph decals to display on your ride. Got to hit 100 or better on street tires.

I'm gettin that certificate next time out with the L, even if I've got to start unbolting stuff.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by Speedy1
In '04 we're continuing our MPH clubs. Hit 100+ mph and you get a neat looking framed certificate showing your ride is BAD. Plus……we have 100mph decals to display on your ride. Got to hit 100 or better on street tires.

I'm gettin that certificate next time out with the L, even if I've got to start unbolting stuff.

haha..... you want one? I've got a pile of them from my other car and just a couple from the 04...

Speedy1

Established Member
I've got a collection of them myself, but they were all had by way of my 3200 pound mustangs. I want to earn one in a 4700 pound truck:)

Wilson & Co

Established Member
If you go to Island at night it needs to conform to the db limit.

The ppl in the surrounding area are trying to shut the place down for years over this...Best bet is a Sunday T&T for you.

Speedy1

Established Member
Nice! See ya there. I put the K&N, and shackles on today, now all I have to do is paste a bunch of stickers on it and I'll be at 575 too, hahahahahahaha.

Stang2WRX

Established Member
hey wilson & Co, what exhaust do you have...

I wanna come down but don't want to be turned away with my SLP exhaust.

It is 119 dB like 15 ft behind the car in nuetral at 6k rpms.

I think i would be good from 10oft under load.

Just don't wanna waste the time and money coming down if i'm going to get turned away.

Wilson & Co

Established Member
stinger cat back

Never ran with them at night yet. Shouldn't be an issue though.

They're still tweaking the car.. thought I was going to pick it up this morning but........

Users who are viewing this thread