anybody have this problem?

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
i get gas , only 10 bucks worth, which fills to a little passed half, im driving home and im backing up my driveway which is on a slope , so i stall out, and start it back up and my tank is pinned at full, u may say it was because i was on a slight hill but i was on it for about 1 second when it stalled, i drove around , and drove around and it slowly slowly went back to where it almost was, it was actually pinned on full for a while, anybody have this problem????

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
To me, it sounds like the stalling problem alot of '03 owners have had. I have had my cobra stall out on me 2 times, once stopping on a steep hill, and once making a sharp turn. The engine cut out, power everything went dead, and the check engine light came on. I turned the ignition off, turned it back on and everything seems to be fine.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I think he is talking about a gas guage problem? If so no I have never had or even herd of this happening.

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
it wasnt the car stalling, i let go of the clutch while reversing, (pain in the ass parking in my driveway!), yeah i hope it aint the gas gauge thats screwed up

Users who are viewing this thread