Anybody have the Ford GT Petunia Vid in hi-res?

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I LOVED the GT "Petunia" video that I saw on the superbowl. It was funny, I was walking through the living room and saw that commercial, and time stopped. LOL I didn't realize I had spilled beer on my hand until after the vid.

Basically there are three superbowl GT videos. One has the new Mustang, the new Shelby Cobra, and then the GT (named "Trilogy"). Another has the GT on a track somewhere and the driver is really good, he throttle steers the car and gets it pointed perfectly at the exit of a double apex corner (named "THE ONE"). The one I am looking for has the GT standing still with some awesome engine noises, and great product shots (named "Petunia"). I liked it best because my imagination just went wild as I watched it and listened to the audio.

I managed to find a copy of it somewhere, but it's low-res, pixelated, and has lots of artifact in the audio. Does anybody have a copy off their TiVO or something that they could post or point me to? I would greatly appreciate it...THANKS!

Last edited:

BenBrausen

Established Member
I have the video but it's also got several other Super Bore commercials with it (including the other GT commercial). Download BitTorrent, jump on SuprNova.org and download the file called "Best Super Bowl Commercials Super Bowl 38 1200kbps" I guess it isn't super high resolution but it's good TV quality resolution. Looks fine on my 21" screen.

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
go to your local dealership late at night with a set of bolt cutters a glass cutter and someone that can open a safe. Be very stealthy too and when you get out on the street with it go balls to the wall because here come the cops but its ok that car could probably make it away from them.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Originally posted by BenBrausen
I have the video but it's also got several other Super Bore commercials with it (including the other GT commercial). Download BitTorrent, jump on SuprNova.org and download the file called "Best Super Bowl Commercials Super Bowl 38 1200kbps" I guess it isn't super high resolution but it's good TV quality resolution. Looks fine on my 21" screen.

Thanks a million Ben. I'm dowloading BitTorrent now.

Souds like we've got the same issues with low-res files...a 20" LCD does not hide much when a video is full screen.

I also took the opportunity during the commercials to take a whizz, play with my g/f, or just not pay attention. I heard there were some good ones, so I'm looking forward to watching them (I did catch the horse fart one though, which was hilarious).

Users who are viewing this thread