Anybody have a Sonic Blue Vert in North Houston?

recalcitrant

Established Member
My buddy (Zonk22) and I want to do a photoshoot with a very clean sonic blue convertible. We both live up in the Woodlands. I have Torch Red, his is Oxford White. Looking to do red, white, and blue. Anybody interested. Verts only please. Thanks.

JR:beer:

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
We could make a Svtp meet out of it and invite a bunch of cars. I could bring my cobra out, but it's Mineral Gray so it won't help your photoshoot, but I'm close by (off 1488/2978) and would like to meet other enthusiasts in the area. It would be a good opportunity for a lot of locals with Mustangs to meet up.

recalcitrant

Established Member
2920 and 45 tonight, Friday. Usually around 10 pm. Parking lot on the NW corner. Quite a few nice cars show up. Met a few cobra guys the other night. We'll probably be out tonight. Red vert and White vert. Both terminators. See you guys out there.

kencobra

Face Down In Cabo
Established Member
I live in Spring and have a SB vert with a speedster cover that is pretty damn clean. Won best in class at the 2007 AutoRama. If we can pick a day that works for all of us then I will be there, just let me know.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I have a SB vert and will be in Houston this weekend.
Pics of the car in sig. It doesn't look too shabby.

recalcitrant

Established Member
I have a SB vert and will be in Houston this weekend.
Pics of the car in sig. It doesn't look too shabby.

Not to shabby my ass! Your car is beautiful. I am not available this weekend unfortunately. I can to talk to Zonk22 (My neighbor). Let's meet over in Austin or somewhere in between for a Red, White, and Blue photo shoot. I know Jeff and I are both willing to go that direction. We could come up with a patriotic spot and get some pics. Who did your HD photos of yours? They really look nice. We only have one problem. I am not sure if I can park mine beside yours! Might make mine look bad!!:beer: Send me an email at [email protected] and we can make this happen before the weather gets colder and wetter. Thanks.:beer:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Not to shabby my ass! Your car is beautiful. I am not available this weekend unfortunately. I can to talk to Zonk22 (My neighbor). Let's meet over in Austin or somewhere in between for a Red, White, and Blue photo shoot. I know Jeff and I are both willing to go that direction. We could come up with a patriotic spot and get some pics. Who did your HD photos of yours? They really look nice. We only have one problem. I am not sure if I can park mine beside yours! Might make mine look bad!!:beer: Send me an email at [email protected] and we can make this happen before the weather gets colder and wetter. Thanks.:beer:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm up for meeting in Austin. There's also a chance I could drag red, white and blue Lightnings along with me. I think there's a place in New Braunfels with a big Texas flag painted on a barn or something. I'll see what I can dig up.

I took the photos of the car, but they're not HD. I have a Nikon D90/Nikon lenses. The only retouching in PS was to crop and size them. Good light, good glass and good subject means no fancy tricks needed. ;-)

This shoot is going to be awesome! I'll be in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread