Anybody have a coilover tool?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Sure thing...just let me know when you want to swing by and nab it. Are you just adjusting ride height or corner balancing?

torquemonster

Established Member
I am putting my stocker wheels back on and taking the saleens off because i need new tires and currently dont have the extra money for expensive 315's. So i need to adjust the ride height accordingly, due to the wheels being smaller.. ill pm you soon Will to set up a time i can stop by and grab it. Thanks!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Are you looking for 315s? 18"? I have DRs and reg street tires. $150 each. Lot of tread left.

torquemonster

Established Member
Greg, my stockers right now have 2 good tires and two bad tires. My saleens on the other hand have all crappy tires. So it makes more since for me financially right now two get two 275 tires for the rear on the stockers which will cost me in the $300 range. If i replace the saleen tires, id spend $300 for the rears plus id need to spend another $300 or so for the fronts. Also, the treadlife on dr's is short so id be back where i started not to long from now. So thats my reasoning right now, thanks for the offer though! That sounds like a deal:beer: p.s. im gonna feel like a homo rolling around with 275 rears from 315's haha

Users who are viewing this thread