Anybody have a coilover tool??

torquemonster

Established Member
I'm looking for a tool to lower the coilovers on the cobra. They are kenny brown coilovers. I dont know if there are specific tools made for specific coilovers....Anybody have one i can borrow, or any info on where to buy one? Thanks for any help :beer:

coolguy10786

Established Member
I'm fairly positive they are the same for all coil overs. I have a couple that came with my MMR coil overs. I would give you one, but im about 2 hrs away.

torquemonster

Established Member
coolguy10786 said:
I'm fairly positive they are the same for all coil overs. I have a couple that came with my MMR coil overs. I would give you one, but im about 2 hrs away.

Your in Yakima correct? My roomate for college is coming back to seattle from yakima, any chance you could give it to him to bring to me? That would be awsome!

torquemonster

Established Member
coolguy10786 said:
Depends when it would be, but could probably work something out
I got ahold of my freind, he said he would come to your house and pick up the tool, that way you dont have to meet anywhere and its easier for everybody. So if you want to pm me your adress he will mapquest it...What day and time could he come by this week if your cool with it? -thanks a lot!:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread