Anybody had Fastlane Motorsports do any work for you recently?

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I'm looking for whoever is best to talk to down there about some possible work on my Terminator. I know they enjoy a great reputation and are only 40 minutes from me.
Who should I ask for when I call?

Last edited:

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I'm looking for whoever is best to talk to down there about some possible work on my Terminator. I know they enjoy a great reputation and are only 40 minutes from me.
Who should I ask for when I call?

Happy to help answer any questions. I only work there on Saturdays, but you can PM me here and I'll get you some information right away.
Plus I may be biased on the Terminator subject a little......... LOL!!!!
Ryan

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I've never been there but my SB Vert was built there. Zeekmans old car. I had to contact them when I got it retuned for 91 & they were extremely helpful over the phone with VMP while the car was on the dyno.
I've never heard a bad word about them & would like to visit the shop someday.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Happy to help answer any questions. I only work there on Saturdays, but you can PM me here and I'll get you some information right away.
Plus I may be biased on the Terminator subject a little......... LOL!!!!
Ryan
I will vouch for Fastlane Motorsports 110% any day. Their work is top notch from everyone I've ever felt with there. Caleb is the man with tuning, Panda is great at customer service, answering and doing any graphics you need, and Melvin is the only man that will touch my motor if it needs opened up. Been going there for years and had nothing but great experiences.

Oh yea, Ryan is a pretty cool dude too, haha!

If you want to PM me any questions, feel free man.
e3e9862cff3dbedec5a8203b8be97f81.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I will vouch for Fastlane Motorsports 110% any day. Their work is top notch from everyone I've ever felt with there. Caleb is the man with tuning, Panda is great at customer service, answering and doing any graphics you need, and Melvin is the only man that will touch my motor if it needs opened up. Been going there for years and had nothing but great experiences.

Oh yea, Ryan is a pretty cool dude too, haha!

If you want to PM me any questions, feel free man.View attachment 1452735

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread