Anybody Got Deep Dish 03 cobra pics??

strokedfox347

Blackout
Established Member
I know Ive seen one picture of a car with them new deep dish cobras a while back, seeing if anyone else had them and had any pics on the car, if you do post em up, thanks.

strokedfox347

Blackout
Established Member
Yeah I was wanted to search for that torch red one that I saw them on but it wont let me search through here, and I was trying to see if anyone else had them on they're cars Im no sure how I feel about them yet.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Bump for this.

I got mine in today (Thanks Lethal Performance!) but wont have them on the car for a couple weeks. I'm going with the stock fronts and the DD rears. Should look good on oxford white.

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
Bump for this.

I got mine in today (Thanks Lethal Performance!) but wont have them on the car for a couple weeks. I'm going with the stock fronts and the DD rears. Should look good on oxford white.

looking forward to seeing that! :beer:

SoddyRebel

Darkside
Established Member
i have the first ones they produced, they are a little off, but hey i dont think they look to awful.

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
The black looks pretty good. I dont like the chrome for some reason though... If they make 18's I would pick up some black ones

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I don't think they look that much like 03/04 cobra rims, but they don't look too bad if I were to just consider them aftermarket wheels.

BajaBoy

Established Member
I don't think they look that much like 03/04 cobra rims, but they don't look too bad if I were to just consider them aftermarket wheels.

yeah i agree. 03's and saleens have like a curved spoke that goes flush with the lip which i think makes the wheel.

these are just a 5spoke with a dish. Which do look good. but reminds me to much of the bullet style. (when glancing at it)

Vibora 03

Established Member
I just got my 03 deep dish i got the revised one's they look good Im going to mount them this weekend also goon clean the firewalls and exhaust I'll post pics I own a redfire 03

Users who are viewing this thread