Anybody got any numbers on a BB stroked 323 with 3.4 whipple

clnivens

Established Member
goin thru a build of my own... wondering if anyone has any numbers or mod list to share.... with the 3.4 whipple... We got 93 octane here in CHarlotte, NC

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
You dont need e85. To maximize your setup it would help. I see you live in NC. Talk to the guys at fastlane motorsports. They can help you out and give you some guidence if you need it.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
i think 03cobrra has a 323" 3.4. made mid 800s on boost, almost 1000 on spray i believe.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
I made 880hp/910tq with it pullied for 25psi but had major belt slip and the boost was dropping off to 19psi by the end of the pull. It's going to be hard to pulley it down enough to run pump gas and still be efficient. You should definitely do a race gas or e85 tune as well.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
I made 880hp/910tq with it pullied for 25psi but had major belt slip and the boost was dropping off to 19psi by the end of the pull. It's going to be hard to pulley it down enough to run pump gas and still be efficient. You should definitely do a race gas or e85 tune as well.

Good god!

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
he also made over 1100 rwtq on spray.

I did but the nitrous only made the belt slip even worse. The little 8 rib pulleys just aren't cutting it, I have some 10 rib stuff but need to piece the rest of it together and get back to the dyno. I think if I can get it to hold 25psi all the way to 7000rpms it should make some serious power on boost only and on the shot it would be insane.

stangfreak

Established Member
Not sure who you were asking but Im running a metco ring on an Innovators West balancer

yea my bad I was asking for your setup. I can't find my stock lower setup. I was on there site but they onlyhave a 6 rib metco adaptor I see. which part numbers are you using from there site?

Users who are viewing this thread