Anybody going to SAAC 31?

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
I heard these characters were gonna be there. Who are these guys? I know this picture was taken a Watkins Glen so they must be serious about track time. :beer:

normal_Picture%20056.jpg

SDW Racing

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
I had to cancel out. oral surgeon bills for me and vet bills for the dog have killed this year's track season for me.

I'll be there sans a car but with I will bring multiple personalities. :pepper: :banana:

I can relate to the vet expenses. Our oldest Rottie had a leg amputated in February due to bone cancer and she is still going for chemo. ka-ching!

Life seems to have gotten in the way of track time.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Roger Davis said:
I heard these characters were gonna be there. Who are these guys? I know this picture was taken a Watkins Glen so they must be serious about track time. :beer:

Hey Roger:

I resemble that remark! :lol:

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it there, as much as I'd like to! :(

Life is sort of getting in the way of my racing this year also. Not to mention the fact that I burned the candle from both ends last year and it's left a bad taste in my mouth! Trying to take my life back actually!

We'll be there in sririt if that's any consolation!??! I really need to get to another event with the Cranksters again. It's been a while since I've had stomach cramps from laughing!??! :lol:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread