Anybody from The Upper penninsula(Michigan)

JamesHell

to poor to be fast
Established Member
Hey I just found this post.
Im in Escanaba. But I usually head south more than north. I autocross with the NMU car club guys, but I never get to Houghton anymore.
I thought I was the only Terminator in the UP. Till someone who floats through here now and then showed up with a redfire one. We have a decent Mustang community here. Shoot me a message if your getting anywhere near here.
James

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
Hey I just found this post.
Im in Escanaba. But I usually head south more than north. I autocross with the NMU car club guys, but I never get to Houghton anymore.
I thought I was the only Terminator in the UP. Till someone who floats through here now and then showed up with a redfire one. We have a decent Mustang community here. Shoot me a message if your getting anywhere near here.
James

That might have been my brother, he's always driving all over the place. I haven't seen any other terminators up where I live. Maybe we should organize a meet and greet or something. Nobody seems to have any stangs up there. I did the auto cross in Houghton in October or November, I can't remember. All I did was burn off my tires, it was raining with drag radials.

SlowLNF

Established Member
I'll be up sometime in the near future, I feel like taking a small vacation.

Last edited:

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
dont bring the conv. Summer might not be here by May :)
Actually we are having fantastic weather this year.

Will be up the end of may stationed in VA now..Just trying to decide which 03 cobra to drive up the vert or the coupe:banana:

that's what I've been hearing. Awesome weather. I'm in Iraq until June then I'll be home. We should try to figure something out and meet up. My brother has an 03 cobra too.

JamesHell

to poor to be fast
Established Member
Hey Fun Run is Saturday here in Escanaba.
If anyone is going look for my 04 Torch Red Cobra. I am the tall goofy guy :)

JamesHell

to poor to be fast
Established Member
Damn it! I had to work yesterday or I would have been there. My buddy was supposed to go with his Raptor?
The 26th I am going to the St. Ignace show.
I am thinking of going to the RSD at Kaukana on July 2nd.

super_fro_daddy

Established Member
Bringing this back up, just a few weeks ago bought a silver '03 Cobra. I'm in the Sault. I had 2000 Z28 and a 1999 Formula, thought I would try one of these. The nice/fast cars are few and far between up here. I do my part to show people there are alternatives to trucks. :rolling:

SlowLNF

Established Member
I'll be up terrorizing the Sault over Labor day weekend. Would be awesome to meet up with anyone in the area.

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
If I wasn't in Iraq I woulda met up haha. Anybody ever heard of the Coppor Harbor Cruise up where I live. I took my mystic in it this year. Definitely gonna go next year. There's a meet n greet then there's about a 2 or 3 hour cruise up to a car show at the most norther part of Michigan. Really scenic. I had fun, lots of cool cars too

JamesHell

to poor to be fast
Established Member
Hey how has winter treated you?
My car will be lucky to be done by May at this point. Just no motivation or money.

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
Hey how has winter treated you?
My car will be lucky to be done by May at this point. Just no motivation or money.

Not too bad. Can't really complain too much, we got hit hit with a really warm week and melted most of the stow. Kinda hoping for a little more though since I just got a snowmobile, but at the same time I want to get my cobra out haha. Just had it re painted and got some 18in authentic saleens, its gonna look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread