Anybody From Kentucky?

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
Thinking of pulling the shocks and struts sat. If anyone local wants to help shoot me a pm.

Free beer

Helomech74

Established Member
Clarksville, TN here (close enough to KY, I live about 200 yards from the border) The Army brought me here in 97, got out in 01 and never left.

blsticms1

Established Member
im in the big city of lancaster . just south of lexington . spend alot of time in somerset .

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Anybody down to do some video shooting this upcoming Saturday. I only have my 04 gt right now but want to catch some vids of some fellow cobras and mustangs. Can't wait until I get my Cobra out of storage

Helomech74

Established Member
Anybody down to do some video shooting this upcoming Saturday. I only have my 04 gt right now but want to catch some vids of some fellow cobras and mustangs. Can't wait until I get my Cobra out of storage

Where are you located? If the weather is nice I might get my 98 out and stretch her legs a little, it's been a while.

Torch04RedSnake

Established Member

Man i so would, getting my clutch done this weekend. Would be up for it any other weekend weather is good. Gotta put 500 miles on this new clutch anyways

Torch04RedSnake

Established Member
Man i so would, getting my clutch done this weekend. Would be up for it any other weekend weather is good. Gotta put 500 miles on this new clutch anyways[/QUOTE

Like your Cobra man. Looks sick. I'm down for whatever day. Just miss driving my Cobra so I want to be around some local Cobras around here so I can hear that beast roar.

Sounds good bud. Now that weather is starting to look decent im bringing her out more. Ill PM you next time im out. I know a couple of guys in town with terminators

Helomech74

Established Member
Looks like the weather this next weekend is supposed to be nice, hopefully all the rain passes through during the week. I'm up for whatever day, I have nothing but free time.

SarareeGT

Established Member
I am curious when everyone from ft campbell is going to meet up again. I am undecided what exhuast to put on my car so I was hoping to come listen to everyones. See which sound I like the best. I am afraid to make the wrong choice and end up unhappy with it. I met a couple cobra people at walmart and they mentioned a pony club in the area that meets every weekend near the mall?

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
I am curious when everyone from ft campbell is going to meet up again. I am undecided what exhuast to put on my car so I was hoping to come listen to everyones. See which sound I like the best. I am afraid to make the wrong choice and end up unhappy with it. I met a couple cobra people at walmart and they mentioned a pony club in the area that meets every weekend near the mall?

I'm waiting for a time also

Helomech74

Established Member
I'm up for anything, someone make a time and place and lets do it. The weather is supposed to be decent, a little cooler which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread