Anybody else not impressed with the SB commercials?

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Even though I watch for the love of what should be a great game, I've always loved the great over-the-top commercials that show during the Super Bowl. I'm not impressed this year. I liked the Audi "prom" commercial, but the rest are "eh". What do you guys think?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Not impressed so far, but the Budweiser Clydesdale commercial is supposed to be good.

hipoint_svt

Established Member
I was about to post something very similar to this but yeah. None of them have been over the top as usual but it's also not over either. I'll probably go to bed before it's over anyways

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Well, I'm a sucker for Clydesdale horses so I enjoyed that one. I hope to have one, one day.

svt 500

Established Member
The commercial that didn't air.

light_zpsb704b070.jpg

20redfire03

Established Member
None really stood out to except for a few already mentioned. I dont how or why companies spend so much money for a commercial spot and put out something that sucks.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I thought the same thing!
But maybe corporate American said F the million dollar 30 second spots this year

Commercials blew not impressive
This was not the most exciting SB
Both these teams are kinda boring to me

However I am happy to see that the cheatriots weren't in it

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Checking back in to say the Ram commercial was extremely heart felt for me. My grandfather ran a 100 acre cattle farm for around 30 years until my grandmother became ill with a terminal illness and needed full time care & supervision. He sold off most of his property & sacrificed his dreams to take care of his wife. And while they are comfortable financially, we all (the family) miss his smile after working 8 hours a day for GM then coming home to tend his farm.

Users who are viewing this thread