Anybody buy this flex fuel emblem?

cj428mach

Established Member
I have this one on my car in the same location as C6Zhombre's car.

31h-1l7m9uL._SX355_.jpg

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I've got that one on my SN Cobra. Buddy put it on my car when I switched to e85. Kind of as a joke but it's been on there all these years later!

2017-05-20%2018.51.49.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I put mine on in place of the Ford oval, I don't like having two badges on one side and one on the other. It came off of a '10 Silverado before I traded it in haha.
IMAG0326.jpg
IMAG0328.jpg

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Put one on. I'm not use to it yet.
IMAG1890_zpsjnccogkn.jpg

I think it looks pretty damn good. You have to keep in mind the yellow accent on the sticker is because of the relationship to ethanol. Most the pump handles are yellow. Diesel is usually green.

I even have the yellow gas cap lol. The kids at the service station during the inspection freak out lol. "This wasn't a flex fuel vehicle in 04?!?". I'm like it is now lol

IMG_1042.JPG

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it looks pretty damn good. You have to keep in mind the yellow accent on the sticker is because of the relationship to ethanol. Most the pump handles are yellow. Diesel is usually green.

I even have the yellow gas cap lol. The kids at the service station during the inspection freak out lol. "This wasn't a flex fuel vehicle in 04?!?". I'm like it is now lol

IMG_1042.JPG
I'm digging the yellow cap!

Users who are viewing this thread