Any you guys own the Steeda Catback?

tex00gt

Established Member
My buddie just purchased A Cobra and it was stock with a Jlt intake and Steeda catback. The car has a great deep tone and the tips look awesome, really nice catback, but my ? is do any of yall have this catback and running an aftermarket mid-pipe with it, not many sound clips of the steeda cb out there, What sounds good with it?

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
I recall a member here with that exhaust, running Bassani? midpipe, it sounds really good. He posted a vid, I think it was called "Ricks03CobraMovie" but I think his username is something like Steeda30. Do a member search and maybe you'll find him. By the way this is one of the best produced videos you'll find.

Quick Strike

Established Member
The video in my signatue is with the Steeda catback and MRT H pipe. Here it is at the track too! I sold the Steeda for a FR500 as the Steeda was too loud inside the car with the MRT H pipe. The Steeda had a great sound with the stock H, but was too loud for me with the Catted MRT H. I drive 2 hrs a day to work and back. There was too much drone and I could not hold a conversation inside the car without talking very loud. It did command attension at idle anud under WOT though!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Steeda30 has another set up that sounds great as well. I think he is running the bassani X w/cats.

Users who are viewing this thread