Any Writers or publishers?

Team Paulie

Established Member
In my spare time I write short stories,have 15 of them just saved on some flash drives,nothing too long, 45-65 pages each,was something I would do to help relieve some stress, and sometimes I would sit down at the computer and just feel like writing.

Anybody here publish works or know of a good place to send them?

The ones I have range from Sci-fi,western,mob/mafia,a few what if stories,extreme situations,and a couple Egyptian themed ones.

Any and all help is welcome,noob at this.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I have one short story e-published. My publisher is Naked Reader Press, and they look for new authors. They are a very ethical outfit, they don't ask for any money from the writer. They accept almost every genre. You can find their submission requirements at:

Welcome to Naked Reader E-Books

Beware the publishers who say, "We'll publish your book and see to it that it is nationally distributed, for only $1,000.00!" Or whatever amount they ask for. Any "Publisher" asking for money from the author is a scam.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I could never really get into writing an authentic original story. The ones I wrote in school were alright but I digressed too much on each characters origin. I actually admire the people who write movies and stories because some are creative and original, something I'm not nearly as good at. Hope your stories get published OP.

Team Paulie

Established Member
English in school was a ok subject for me,math I could not get a grip on,history and science I loved.

As far as my writing goes, I would sometimes come home from work and just type till I ran out of stuff to say or hit a wall,hitting a wall sometimes killed the story or it sat on my desktop for months...till one day it would just click and I would finish it.

The last story I did involved a hunter and a bigfoot,but I tell it from both sides..

Last edited:

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
I have never finished 1 story. Not ****ing one. Start out great and then they die.

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
I have one short story e-published. My publisher is Naked Reader Press, and they look for new authors. They are a very ethical outfit, they don't ask for any money from the writer. They accept almost every genre. You can find their submission requirements at:

Welcome to Naked Reader E-Books

Beware the publishers who say, "We'll publish your book and see to it that it is nationally distributed, for only $1,000.00!" Or whatever amount they ask for. Any "Publisher" asking for money from the author is a scam.

whats the name of your story? im sure it would be a good read

Users who are viewing this thread