Any Word on the Fore Fuel Rail Kits?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We are having a company, Division X, reproduce the all of the Fore parts so we'll have GT500 rails available again soon. If you need something immediately, we have Metco rails available and those are also very nice and high quality pieces. They are available in brushed aluminum and polished finishes.

Termilvr

Established Member
We are having a company, Division X, reproduce the all of the Fore parts so we'll have GT500 rails available again soon. If you need something immediately, we have Metco rails available and those are also very nice and high quality pieces. They are available in brushed aluminum and polished finishes.

is justin involved in the division x company now or is it just lethal and division x? are fuel rails being designed to clear whipples for cobra's?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
is justin involved in the division x company now or is it just lethal and division x? are fuel rails being designed to clear whipples for cobra's?

Justin has no involvement at the moment with us or divisionX. In regards to the rails we're aiming to be able to ship them on Friday as they go to get anodized tomorrow. The 03-04 Cobra rails were designed to clear all of the blowers including the whipples, KB's and mammoth KB models.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

SlickGN

Established Member
Jared,

Any update to these, are the rails going to start shipping today?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared,

Any update to these, are the rails going to start shipping today?

We didn't have a chance to get any shipped out on Friday but I am sure they will ship out towards the beginning of the week. Keep an eye on the forums because as soon as we get our hands on them we will be sure to let everyone know.

Matt

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
I see updates for the rails... is the ETA to product being available for the fuel hats, specifically the triple pump return walbro hat, along the same timeline?

Thanks,

Ed.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I see updates for the rails... is the ETA to product being available for the fuel hats, specifically the triple pump return walbro hat, along the same timeline?

Thanks,

Ed.

Ed,

We're doing the best we can to roll out the entire line however it's very time consuming and there's a lot of products we need to make. The 03-04 Cobra rails and SN95 dual walbro hats are being done first followed by the triple sn95 walbro hats, 2V rails and 4V NA rails. Shortly after that we'll be working on the S197 line.

Stay tuned for the announcements we make on SVTperformance as this is where you'll get exclusive information about the new products we'll be offering.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

4pnt6

Established Member
Ed,

We're doing the best we can to roll out the entire line however it's very time consuming and there's a lot of products we need to make. The 03-04 Cobra rails and SN95 dual walbro hats are being done first followed by the triple sn95 walbro hats, 2V rails and 4V NA rails. Shortly after that we'll be working on the S197 line.

Stay tuned for the announcements we make on SVTperformance as this is where you'll get exclusive information about the new products we'll be offering.

Thanks, Jared

Standing by for a walbro return triple hat. In desperate need of one.

Termilvr

Established Member
Ed,

Thanks, Jared

are the dual hats that will be coming out all returnless style or will some be return?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We are unsure about the returnless style stuff right now, but we'll keep everyone up to date as we get new info. divisionX is local and they do machining, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread