Any word on Chrystler's car production?

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but I know there are some knowledgeable guys here. Does anybody know of an official continuation of car production for chrysler, specifically the 09 challengers. I know they plan to sometime because I ordered one at the dealership couple weeks ago. They speculated I'd see it around April or May. I had an inconclusive search with google.

Last edited:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
my manager was at a meeting last friday and the only model changes are the the pt cruiser, the aspen and the durango going bye bye.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Do you mean Christler ? JC and the boys are developing a twin turbo quad cam V8 for their new rear wheel drive platform the Salvation. The specs are amazing.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Christler?? is that like a mix of jesus and hitler??
lmao.

hopefully my typo will attract more attention. It really blows having to wait an undisclosed amount of time for a new car.

Last edited:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
lmao.

hopefully my typo will attract more attention. It really blows having to wait an undisclosed amount of time for a new car.

if anything, the title of the thread had me replying instantaneously "it sucks"

But honestly, i haven't heard anything about it. Chysler is definately in the worse shape of all of them. I would try and move on...doesn't seem like it's gonna be happening anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread