Any tune shops in Ma?

jagman08

Established Member
I'm looking for a speed/tune shop around Western Ma for my 04 mustang. It's a V6 with an Eaton M112, all I have left is a few more parts and then get it tuned. Any help would be appreciated.

jagman08

Established Member
Thanks man, I'm going to have to check out Dez Racing. I have 2 cars that need to be tuned in the near future.

Shaunmac9128

Established Member
Ive heard some good things a bout dez racing as well. There are some more in southern nh if your willing to travel as well.

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Jagman... I'm in Longmeadow, and I highly recommend Total Induction Tuning Solutions (aka. TITS!) in East Windsor. About 20 minutes from the Basketball HOF. Paul Albano is the owner, very knowledgeable... tell him Mike/OldTimer sent you. Beautiful shop, clean, professionally run, Mustang Chassis Dyno, check out the web page:

TOTAL INDUCTION TUNING SOLUTIONS

In addition to running the shop, Paul is a Crew Chief for a very competitive ProMod team, and he also runs his street-driven Turbo Lightning in the mid-10's. I think he also has a Pro-Mod Mustang in his stable... but he's done tuning on a ton of Mustangs and Lightnings. Nicest guy you'll want to meet.

jagman08

Established Member
It sounds like you have a lot of respect for this guy. I will have to get in touch with this company. I need to get my 04 V6 tuned when I get back to the states. I'm in the process of adding an M112 and a new cam to give my DD a little more power. I finally acquired all the parts needed I just have to put it all together. The second car I need tuned is a 94 v6 that has been stripped to be as light as possible and for the power I have a 3.8 with a Vortech V2 supercharger and 75hp shot of nitrous. When I get that tuned I am going to make an intercooler setup for the Vortech and up the boost to 12 pounds.

candyroush

Established Member
Protree Performance in Hudson,NH. Dana is a great guy and will take care of ya. 603-886-0827

jagman08

Established Member
I'm going to try to give these shops a call and see what I come up with. Thanks for all the help I will keep y'all posted.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Looks like Pete moved to Louden? (Performance Dyno)
Anyone been to the new shop?

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
I'm going to try to give these shops a call and see what I come up with. Thanks for all the help I will keep y'all posted.

If you're in the Eastern part of MA, then you might want to try Performance Dyno... now moved to Loudon? If you are Central to Western Mass... think about TITS. And if you're southern Mass I guess Dez makes more sense... or you could talk to LightningMike from Rhode Island... I forget the name of his tuner but I think he's in RI.

jagman08

Established Member
Well I was only able to get a hold of TITS last night so I will try Performance Dyno after work today. They seemed pretty legit and he has even tuned V6's before so I feel pretty confident he can tune my cars. Now I just have to get them there, I'm in Germany right now and the cars are in Ma. It makes things so much harder then it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread