Any Tucson folks down for a Late October/Early November cruise?

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
Just feeling out if anyone would be down to meet up and cruise maybe up to mount lemmon or some place in about a month or so.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I'm down I'm sure a couple other guys in town would be down as well. Would this be a day thing or night?

Trying to figure out my new work schedule but I think I got weekends optional

Drix, jefe, mystic you guys should chime in so ill be the slowest out there! Lol

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
I'm down for a run anywhere really I was just throwing mt. lemmon out there. It can be day or night or even on a sunday if that works better for anyone. I haven't had a cruise night in Tucson yet so I'm open to whatever, I'm sure a couple guys I work with and their cars would be glad to come as well

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
I have driven to tombstone, not really a scenic or fun cruise, where is this arivaca rd?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
If it works with my schedule I might be down to bring the cobra. Me and a few buddies went down there a bit ago, and we're all interested in going again.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Shoot me a pm when you guys set a date. I'm down as long as we get some friendly runs in along the way.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
id be down for whatever

i need to figure out all my transmission problems. currently my car is hardly even streetable with this ol t45 pos

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I could be down with this, we'll see what kind of free time I have at that time.

Jefe

Established Member
Not too late...Ideas?

Mt Lemmon is fun if you go at the right time(dusk or dawn) and with less than 10 cars.
I'm down as long as we get some friendly runs in along the way.
Thats the only reason we do these things

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Not too late...Ideas?

Mt Lemmon is fun if you go at the right time(dusk or dawn) and with less than 10 cars.

Thats the only reason we do these things

Not the only reason I do it since my car is Honda Slow. My clutch is slipping like a mother****er right now, so I may or may not be in on this, depending on how soon I can get in the shop with a couple of buddies and get it swapped out!

Users who are viewing this thread