Any to be had for MSRP or close?

B1ackB1rd

Established Member
Don't mind waiting. Would even order one if that is possible.

Thanks guys

I was speaking to Tim at Crossley Ford in Kansas City. He commented they had one final order remaining and would sell the car at list. That was last Friday.

Good luck!

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Thanks guys

Hopefully I can find one closer to North Carolina ,but if not I will try these Two place soon.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Thanks guys

Hopefully I can find one closer to North Carolina ,but if not I will try these Two place soon.

check Town and Country, near or in Raleigh. Cars.com had them listed as having a loaded black on black coming in soon or already on the lot. they called htis morning but i wasnt able to answer the phone and had already finalized a deal elsewhere. 704-532-3399 Julie was the name of the internet sales lady. actually in charlotte

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thanks guys

You can place your order with any dealer, and have the car drop shipped to your local dealer for a courtesy delivery.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Internet manager at Crossley in KS, Toby said he has two more allocations, MSRP to be ordered. delivery wont be as brisk as mine (8 weeks or less) but if no movement in the order banks within 8 weeks, offers 100% deposit refund. Can take on two more orders.

VaporDude

Established Member
My local dealer has one allocation for the year. He gave it to me for $100 over invoice plus the $1000 SVT dealer participation program. So all together, I am paying $1100 over invoice which is about $4000 off on the car.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
check Town and Country, near or in Raleigh. Cars.com had them listed as having a loaded black on black coming in soon or already on the lot. they called htis morning but i wasnt able to answer the phone and had already finalized a deal elsewhere. 704-532-3399 Julie was the name of the internet sales lady. actually in charlotte

I just spoke to this lady, and she said the 1st one they had is sold, and there is 3 in line for the next order.

She said they are selling for close to $15k over MSRP.

Internet manager at Crossley in KS, Toby said he has two more allocations, MSRP to be ordered. delivery wont be as brisk as mine (8 weeks or less) but if no movement in the order banks within 8 weeks, offers 100% deposit refund. Can take on two more orders.

Does he have any idea on times?

Users who are viewing this thread