Any Supercharged F150 Harley's for sale?

4vmn12

Perpetual project creator
Established Member
Looking for a DSG (one tone) Supercharged 4-door F150; Heck doesn't even have to be a Harley.
I found this one for example:
2002 F-150 Harley, 29,000 miles for $17,900
Yipes, private part on edmunds is closer to $12k, even after a bump for low miles. I do recognize it is somewhat of a rare machine.

I only want to spend 10-12k, but I could stretch it to $14k.

Is that a fair deal? does anyone have any good resources on finding one for sale at a better price? (50-75k miles is fine by me, I don't need one with such low / show car miles hah).

Thanks,

Don

92 TYPHOON

Established Member
I live in the detroit metro area also. I recently bought a black 02 with 27k on it for less than what the other guy is asking. If you look on ebay you'll see that the sub 30k mile trucks are worth the 18k that guy is asking. I also work under a dealer as an agent and can tell you that this is one of the cars that dealers pay good money for even at wholesale.

4vmn12

Established Member
Thanks bud, that feedback really helps, I wouldn't mind finding one with say 50-70k miles for a little bit lower price, I'll start combing ebay, (if you see anything give me a shout!)

92 TYPHOON

Established Member
I hear ya on trying to save a few grand. I almost bought one out of southern texas with 46k on it for 14k but the guy sold it before I could make the travel arrangements. Also saw one on ebay out of miami with 50k on it sell for 12500ish (don't remember exactly). This one just seemed a little fishy overall. I later found one in chicago with 31k on it and the guy agreed to take 16k. The guy said it was mint, long story short we got there and it was far from it. Told him I wasn't going to go over 14,500 which he declined. Good luck with your search. BTW, was the example you posted on craigslist?

4vmn12

Established Member
Yes, that was craigslist. the guy did not put his phone number on the add, and never responded to my email(s). I can swing $14k max, so that is my budget/limit, anything beyond that I'd have to save-up out of pocket. There are plenty of Lightnings for $14-15k, but I have a 4 yr old daughter in a car seat, so a 4-door is my preference. The alternative is a sport-trac, but they ride like hell until you get to the 2007 limited, when they put in some bilstein shocks (and I'd guess some other chassis changes). They seem to be even more rare, and alot pricier. $22-30k ouch. But there is the option of 4x4. (save for after-market blower :) )

Last edited:

SR81

is Coke slangin
Established Member
Look on Craigslist in Havlock nc area. There was one a few days ago.

oki

Step up or STFU!
Established Member
I pulled the NADA value for that truck that from work at my bank and it came back with the following:

Retail --> $19,925
Trade --> $16,700
Loan --> $15,575

These trucks hold there value pretty well...but this is a buyers market. The seller would really be lucky to get someone to offer $16,000 at the most unless it was a collector who just had money to burn.

To give you an example...buddy of mine sold his 02 Black Fully Built Longblock with all supporting mods that had approx. 60K miles on it for $17K. This truck's NADA at the time he was selling it was $20K and there was over $30K worth of work done to it...now we all know you will never get what you put into it and so did he. Started asking $30K for it, then $25K, then $20K, then finally sold for $17K

4vmn12

Established Member
Bought my 01 Harley for 13,100.00 with a bunch of mods, helluva deal and a solid ride. It already had a KB 2.1L twin screw, exhaust/suspension mods, etc. I'm on the look out for an 02+ full engine trans to put in it. It is actually not bad with the KB, but an intercooled blower, and something with forged pistons has much more potential.

Love the space, and interior is nice for a DD. Definately need to lean out the tune for fuel mileage, I'm sure these KB chip/calibraitons are pig rich out of the box to be safe/conservative.

Users who are viewing this thread