Any Sonic Blue L owners looking for a NICE COBRA?

svt_racing

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ull-mods-low-miles-must-see.html#post10232231

Here is the deal, I'm deployed and get back mid Jan to Tucson. I then need to get my butt to FL to visit with my fam (where the relocated) before I head off to Korea in March. After my year in Korea I go to Italy. I love my Cobra but I don't want to take a modified Cobra there....I feel it will be a pain with the local laws there and I don't want to deal with worrying about that among other things. If I cant sale it, Id just try to take another fun vehicle. I have to leave again once I get back in mid Jan so I have no time to take my car anywhere, you will have to come to Tucson...it will be worth it if your looking for a one of a kind low mile awesome Cobra.

I used to have a 02 L so I know a good a mount about them. I really prefer Sonic Blue but will think about others but it has to be a 03 and above...I don't want to deal with the spark plug issues the older heads have. Looking for LOW mile and VERY nice condition only. It can need nothing. You will most likely need to put some cash up on your end. Appearance and Stereo mods ONLY (besides exhaust). My Cobra is my pride and joy, if interested make a offer or let me see what you got. If you have a nice C6 Vette I'm interested in one of those too.

Thanks.

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
would you be interested in a True Blue??...found it on LR

[ame=http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51657]WTT true blue L for cobra or harley - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com[/ame]

SHOkid

Established Member
hey

im the guy that wants to trade the true blue lightning for your cobra!!! the site finally let me post stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread