Any Sleepwalkers?

UtOhCop

Established Member
As much as i hate it i cannot do anything about it. 6 Months ago i fell down a flight of stairs and vaulted over a banister{sp?}. When i awoke at the bottom of the steps i wasn't even hurt. Now i sleep with 2 30lb weights, 2 pair's of shoes and a freakin office chair infront of my door so i won't kill myself.

Anyone else sleepwalk?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Quite a bit, I sleep talk like an SOB as well. My roommate and his GF were out talking in his pickup when I come walking outside, took a piss off the porch and got a cd out of my pickup and went inside. He asked me what I needed it for since it was on the table in front of the couch I sleep on most of the time. Kinda creeped me out that I actually got outside and could drove myself.

Ecarlcl

Established Member
One time when I was way younger my mom told me that I tried to take a piss in the fridge. Then there was this other time that my dad's second wife woke me up....but that was kinda messed up

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
hahaha... i have the best sleepwalking story, very creepy too. When I lived with my parents, we had a gas station a 1/4 of a mile down the road... anyway, i apparently walked to the store one night, BOUGHT some stuff (Dr. Pepper, slim jim, and some cigarettes), and on the way home, my cousin(on the way home from his girlfriends house) stopped me and asked what the **** i was doing walking down the road... that's when I woke up. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. Good thing I didn't try to drive...

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
MustangMike said:
hahaha... i have the best sleepwalking story, very creepy too. When I lived with my parents, we had a gas station a 1/4 of a mile down the road... anyway, i apparently walked to the store one night, BOUGHT some stuff (Dr. Pepper, slim jim, and some cigarettes), and on the way home, my cousin(on the way home from his girlfriends house) stopped me and asked what the **** i was doing walking down the road... that's when I woke up. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. Good thing I didn't try to drive...

damn, now that is some "you need to see a doctor" shit

theraapster

Established Member
Ecarlcl said:
Then there was this other time that my dad's second wife woke me up....but that was kinda messed up

I think I have read somewhere that is potentially dangerous. I think you are supposed to follow them around and make sure they don't hurt themselves/others, but I could be wrong.

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
I sleep walked only one time that I know of and it was a big mistake. Instead of getting the bathroom door, I opened my parents bedroom door, turned the corner as if I was in the bathroom, unzipped and pissed all over my moms desk that had all our bills and my senior pictures on it. Apparently my mom was yelling at me to stop but all I could say was, "well mom, if you wouldn't have left the toilet seat down this wouldn't be happening." When I finally awoke, my stepfather was laughing his ass off in bed and my mom had a fist full of paper towels. The next morning when I woke up, I thought it was a dream until they told me about it. Damn that sucked.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Once when I was about 11 I went thru the house turning on every light and opening up every door including cabinet doors. My mom asked me what I was doing and I told her "im looking for jacob...we are palying hide and go seek". the next morning I woke up in my dog's kennel with a bottle of orange juice, a roll of toilet paper, and my dads bottle of vodka that he keeps on TOP OF THE REFRIGERATOR. how I got it....who knows.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Ya I don't do it quite as much as I used to but I still do. I moved out of my last apartment because it scared the shit out of me living 17 floors up and not knowing if I might fall of in the night. I moved out and bought my house. A bungalow....haha. Most of you sleepwalkers are probably crazy talkers and sleep really deep as well.

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
theraapster said:
I think I have read somewhere that is potentially dangerous. I think you are supposed to follow them around and make sure they don't hurt themselves/others, but I could be wrong.

You are absolutely correct. You are NOT supposed to wake up someone who is sleepwalking, you are supposed to follow them and make sure they don't hurt themselves. I am a terrible sleepwalker. Too many stories to tell. My husband could tell you some horror stories though. I have been sleepwalking ever since I was a child. It has been a while since I have done it, at least we think.

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
UtOhCop said:
As much as i hate it i cannot do anything about it. 6 Months ago i fell down a flight of stairs and vaulted over a banister{sp?}. When i awoke at the bottom of the steps i wasn't even hurt. Now i sleep with 2 30lb weights, 2 pair's of shoes and a freakin office chair infront of my door so i won't kill myself.

Anyone else sleepwalk?

Are you attaching the weights to your legs? If so you may really injure yourself if you happen to fall down the stairs again.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
I used to do it when I was little, now I'm lucky if I get outta bed before 11 unless I'm going to school. And in that case I'm definatly sleep walking to class.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
NVWSSV said:
I sleep walked only one time that I know of and it was a big mistake. Instead of getting the bathroom door, I opened my parents bedroom door, turned the corner as if I was in the bathroom, unzipped and pissed all over my moms desk that had all our bills and my senior pictures on it. Apparently my mom was yelling at me to stop but all I could say was, "well mom, if you wouldn't have left the toilet seat down this wouldn't be happening." When I finally awoke, my stepfather was laughing his ass off in bed and my mom had a fist full of paper towels. The next morning when I woke up, I thought it was a dream until they told me about it. Damn that sucked.

LMAO!! hahaaa.. I talk in my sleep alot and my parents say i have conversations and i dont know im doing this..its so weird!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread