Any SCT tune recommendations?

TorchedCobra

Banned
I have an 03 Cobra with Full exhaust, intake, and 2.75 pulley. I have a wideband and it's pretty consistent in the 11s at WOT.. The tuner I have is either the SF3 or the X3, I can't remember which, I'll check when I get home from work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Franchi

Established Member
The SCT X3 is the #3000 unit, which does not come with preloaded tunes from SCT. The SCT SF3 #3015 does have the preloaded tunes.

Is your question who is a good custom tuner for your setup? Which far as termy are, is pretty basic while still prob pulls like a mofo.

The SCT unit is the method of HOW a tune is uploaded, how well the car runs is dependant on who WRITES the tune if that makes sense.

TorchedCobra

Banned
The SCT X3 is the #3000 unit, which does not come with preloaded tunes from SCT. The SCT SF3 #3015 does have the preloaded tunes.

Is your question who is a good custom tuner for your setup? Which far as termy are, is pretty basic while still prob pulls like a mofo.

The SCT unit is the method of HOW a tune is uploaded, how well the car runs is dependant on who WRITES the tune if that makes sense.

I guess I'm looking for how much timing to pull, adding fuel etc... for my combo. I am probably going to schedule a dyno session soon. I'm sure a BAP would be useful if I wanted to turn the redline up (if that's even an option with the stock blower) It runs good for the most part I just want it to be safe.

leegro1015

Established Member
No point in increasing the rev limit with a stock blower the boost drop off at high rpm negates the extra rpm.

Users who are viewing this thread