Any S/W Engineers who don't mind working in Boston?

Secesh

Established Member
If so let me know. The company I work for has some openings. Both database & C++ development.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Your company = ?
Kinda random but do you work at Fidelity in Boston? I thought I remember you saying you did. My mom got a job there a few months ago.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Kinda random but do you work at Fidelity in Boston? I thought I remember you saying you did. My mom got a job there a few months ago.

Yes I do. I work for FRIAG in Boston @ the WTC. What group and what building does your mom work in?

David

Secesh

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Your company = ?

The company is American Student Assistance. They're a student loan guarantor, similar to Sallie Mae. The company has grown a lot since I started in 2002. I'd say the systems department has more than doubled. Here's a link to their job openings. http://www.amsa.com/about/employment.asp

There's a lot more than just software developers so if you have any more questions let me know.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Yes I do. I work for FRIAG in Boston @ the WTC. What group and what building does your mom work in?

David
I believe she's a data architect or something like that...doing contract work right now. I donno what building she's in, somewhere near South Station.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:

David
wow Dave I didn't know you worked at Fidelity. I've been banned from Fidelity sites in the states of Mass and NH. Had a little issue with some of our EMC equipment that brought down overseas trading during peak hours............good stuff.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
wow Dave I didn't know you worked at Fidelity. I've been banned from Fidelity sites in the states of Mass and NH. Had a little issue with some of our EMC equipment that brought down overseas trading during peak hours............good stuff.

Nice, I am responsible for Electronic Trading, I will be sure to stay far far away from your a$$. :pepper: Too funny!!!

David

Users who are viewing this thread