Any PRICING News??

mrGT

Established Member
Has anyone seen any pricing information from a "reliable" source? I know we've all seen the various estimates, but it's about time that the "real MSRP" numbers start hitting the news. I saw in one of the threads where someone posted that, according to a news release, it will be in the low 40's......but never posted a link to substantiate it. I know, I know, if I just hold my horses those prices will be plastered every where......well, I'm just like the little boy at Christmas.....I can't wait, but I may have to. THANKS

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
keep hearing whispers of just under 40k msrp for the base coupe and 44k for the base vert. thats the best we have now.

anyone know when dealers will get order info and the date they can start placing orders? ill ask my friend monday and see if he has any info.

Milstang

Established Member
Those are the numbers Brad Barnett got as well. He should know, he has been hanging out with HTT and Shelby all weekend. Again, under 40K for the coupe and around 44K for the vert.

Plus any of the options you can get for the car. The leather dash, Sirius factory install and Shaker 1000 are all I have heard so far officially. Rumors were different wheels and a special 40th GT500 anniversary "package." Not sure if that package is some gee whiz keychains and crap or some special item on the car.

I've asked Brad for a listing of all the options that will be offered. As soon as he gets one I will link/post it over here.

:banana:

Pony Ride

Established Member
Milstang said:
Those are the numbers Brad Barnett got as well. He should know, he has been hanging out with HTT and Shelby all weekend. Again, under 40K for the coupe and around 44K for the vert.

Plus any of the options you can get for the car. The leather dash, Sirius factory install and Shaker 1000 are all I have heard so far officially. Rumors were different wheels and a special 40th GT500 anniversary "package." Not sure if that package is some gee whiz keychains and crap or some special item on the car.

I've asked Brad for a listing of all the options that will be offered. As soon as he gets one I will link/post it over here.

:banana:

Sorry if this has been asked but if you are talking to Brad can you ask if the vert will be available right away. Being the dealers will only get a few cars I hope we have the choise.

Pony Ride

Established Member
crispy23c said:
You can order what you want, HT or 'vert. If I remember correctly, the coups will be built 1st, then the 'verts at the end of the build cycle (late fall delivery). That's all I got... ;-)

I was hoping for an early delivery, they sent our 02 Tbirds the 1st of November, not much fun when we can get snow in October

Users who are viewing this thread