Any one in the 10's yet?

F8L_50

Banned
What mods have you done as well to get there. I know I should have the power to put my self there but I was just wondering what else people are doing to get into the 10's how much weight they are losing and every thing else. I'm mid 11's right now.

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Yea in about a week. Not my L a guy I drive for.
06 gt
Mods:
Procharger p1sc (10lbs)
Magnaflow exhaust
LFP sway bar delete
Qa1 coilovers in front (175 lb springs)
Qa1 CC plates
QA1 Double Adj shocks (rear)
CHE Rear swarbar relocation brackets
CHE Driveshaft loop
CHE torque limiters
Currie 9in conversion (4.11s) With trutrac
BMR rear Lower control arms
BMR Upper third link
BMR lower control arm relocation brackets
Right now shes on the rack gettin a 4STB tranny swap from Mike at FB Performance.
4000 stall with transbrake and A kick a$$ hurst pistol grip quarter stick.

Bogart Welded R/Ts 15x10
15x4.5
M/T Slicks and skinnies

Last edited:

F8L_50

Banned
nice set up i should be right there... how much power did u put out with your car. I think once lighten up my car and get better slicks ill be there. were going to 16 psi with long tubes and cut outs as well

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Again, Not my car Im just the Driver/mechanic but I beleive on the last tune we made somewhere around 456/426 Mustang Dyno
I knew I left a few things out:
60# Inj
GT 500 Fuel system
SCT xcal 2 (naturally)
And a Mafia ( I dont particullary care for)
Right now were havin a prob with a dead spot in the tune, not sure what it is, need more dyno time.
Your car looks great. Were trying to get a engine package together and upgrade to an F series for around Sep,Nov.

Last edited:

F8L_50

Banned
im sorry but what do you mean by F series... really only 456 with 10psi im sitting at 545/477 at 10 psi same set up but i didnt use a mafia. i didnt like the piggy back system. your tune must be conservative whats your compression mines 9 to 1. I am running 11.9 but my cars a tank cause of the body kit and stuff and stock suspension. good luck though keep me posted nice set up those how i want my car to be when im finished

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Procharger F1R Capable of flowing more CFM more effieciently
The motor is completly stock, Stock compresion, Stock Heads, Stock manifolds. A/F in between 11.7 11.9.
I dnt like the mafia either but I dnt believe there is any other way to extend the MAF on the Blow-through setup. If it was a suck through like a Paxton or soforth It would be Different. its weird because some dyno guys like tuning with them, and others dont.

Last edited:

RCRAMIE

Established Member
Cuz sick car what track do you run at would like to see that thing make a couple of passes. Im in Lake Charles LA pretty much stuck going to evaldale.

F8L_50

Banned
Nice yea mines mostly a street car thats why i went with a P1 but i think pulling my power to the wheels. I heard you can modifiy an SCT from an 03-04 but its a risk. Yeah i think im going to do the D1 upgrade next year after i finish my LT's 16psi Tune and suspension.

RCRAMIE

as of right now ive been at BAKO. FAMOSO.... but my rear end has a whole in it. Not sure what is it from but I think i tore out my gears. So once i get that fixed im going to throw in some forged 31spline axles too... but then i should be back on the road. Im new to the racing scene ive all been a slammed truck guy so my driving still needs improving and dont travel much to race but im sure i will soon cause we just built a 9 second SS and a 10.2 SS the 10.2 is on a stock LS1 as well... its nutz

Users who are viewing this thread