any one have any odometer issues?

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
my car has not been drove much this year since i was busy building a new house and all, so it might have gotten about 700 miles or so. with that said, the optima battery has went dead on more than a few occasions and i this week it was replaced under warranty for not holding a charge, but now my issue is that upon driving it this week i noticed that my mileage was way off and I started to pay closer attention to it, and noticed that for every mile that I travel the odometer only counts one-tenth of a mile. my speedometer is still dead on accurate and works flawlessly, but of course my MPG gauge shows .9 mpg and average mph was 5 (i think). no normally i would say who cares and it's better for me, but if i ever want to sell it, I can't prove the mileage therefore decreasing the value. the car has 22,xxx miles on it, so it's not like i drive it alot, so i would like for the mileage to stay accurate. this only started recently since i replaced the battery. so as of right now it has only miscounted about 30 miles or so

any ideas?

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Who tuned the car? Lund sent me a mail order to get to the dyno. I had the same issue and all he did was have to change something in the tune and I was back to normal

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
lund was my tuner also, i may need to shoot him an email and ask, he just retuned the whole car for my King of the Street competition back in October, so maybe i just never realized it since then. thanks i might just try one of his older tunes first and see if i can rule out the tune being the issue

Users who are viewing this thread