Any one from the Rio grande valley

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I'm going to South Padre Island and Brownsville Texas just wondering if theres any 2nd Gen L owners close by maybe I can meet some of you in person.I'll be on vacation till the 29 :rockon::beer:

lightning666

Established Member
I'm about an hour and a half from SPI, but I've been thinking of going soon. If I get my fuel system down by then, I'll try to go over there. I've been dying to go to the beach.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I'm about an hour and a half from SPI, but I've been thinking of going soon. If I get my fuel system down by then, I'll try to go over there. I've been dying to go to the beach.

Cool.I'm landing in Harlingen Thurs morning Have plans to go to sliterbombs on Friday.I'm looking foward to going to the beach myself because I'll be missing mine while on vacation :whine:

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Well spotted 3 lightnings and 1 harley Davidson so far.2 for sale on the same street a red and a black,and a white one off the expressway at a house.I wish I had mine.

SUPERCHARGEDV8

yes...I DID BEAT YOU!
Established Member
Cool.I'm landing in Harlingen Thurs morning Have plans to go to sliterbombs on Friday.I'm looking foward to going to the beach myself because I'll be missing mine while on vacation :whine:

u mean schlitterbahn...lol just messin with u man....i used to live in weslaco but i just recently moved to san antonio....schlitterbahns is pretty cool...make sure u get on that surfing ride..i thought that was fun...i dont know if u like fishin,just saying cause its a big thing down there, but goin out on the flats and catchin some redfish and trout is awesome..u can easily call up a guide and set up a trip like the next day for a full day or half day.and its cheap..plus if u have a girl or kids u can take them with too...plus catchin fish in 2 feet of water is like nothin else....when i go down to the valley bout once or twice a month i make sure i go fishin..last fish i caught while i was down there was a 30'' redfish...:banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread