Any one feel like looking at my data LOG.

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
You need a bigger MAF. Some MAF areas need to be dialed in also. :beer:

chvybeatsford

Established Member
I have the 90mm maf from kb that is a upgrade with the KB 2.1 big bore. Was told its basically a lighting maf. Is that enough?

Also thanks for looking at it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
Yeah, you should definitely get a BA2800, etc. Your MAF counts are almost pegged being in the mid 900's. You need more fuel pump too or you're going to be in trouble. Your FPDC is @.5 (100%) and at only 5,400rpm. You're commanding .820 (12.44) AFR @ WOT and it's rich @ 10.21. A couple lean spikes here and there. Coolant temps are 200+. Careful or you'll window that block.

This is a snippet:

Gonna_Blow.jpg

Last edited:

chvybeatsford

Established Member
I hate not knowing something. Those logs were off the first tune. He sent me another 2 revisions to try. This new tune my car does start after warm.
Here are the data log..
30sec idle
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b696p5wbtqjdqlg/30sec idle.csv

Short cuize. NO WOT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k521ytk5ukdqqcs/cruiz from shop..csv

Any chance i have a bad part causing any of this?

I was under impression that adding all the options from KB would support 420whp
I have every option from them since day 1. Id like to maybe try and log the car with the KB tune chip and see how that does.

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
I have every option from them since day 1. Id like to maybe try and log the car with the KB tune chip and see how that does.

Wait... Soooo you got a complete KB kit, installed everything but the chip with tune? Correct me if that's an improper assumption.

Yes, the kit installed properly should support 420rwhp.

Last edited:

chvybeatsford

Established Member
Wait... Soooo you got a complete KB kit, installed everything but the chip with tune? Correct me if that's an improper assumption.

Will do.. bout the car with the kit installed any running the KB chip. I don't like KB chip tune for many reasons. After a year owning I'm now moving on to a email tune. With later plans being a forged shot block build that will be dyno tuned by same people as the email tune.

Thanks for bringing thread back up.. almost forgot to update. After the 5th revision all good. Minus no matter what I set gears and tire rotation to my speed is still off 4-5 mph. Pulling 11.5 AFR no instead of 10.2 with the KB chip.

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
Ahhh... Gotcha. So you can't change the tune yourself, you have to have a tuner take your logs, hardware and make tune changes, then email it to you. Let the tuner know about the mph issue and he can fix that too.

chvybeatsford

Established Member
Ahhh... Gotcha. So you can't change the tune yourself, you have to have a tuner take your logs, hardware and make tune changes, then email it to you. Let the tuner know about the mph issue and he can fix that too.

He left the tunes unlocked. I've already talked with him and may be something with when the gauges where installed is what I think. (White gauges) not installed by me or gears may not be what I was told. Gonna get it on a lift and check that..

Users who are viewing this thread