any one else have a bad weekend?

black02

Established Member
it was putting it back on tq spec is 18-22 so i started all of them at 10...well that one just didnt want to go fast anymore i guess...

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
that sucks i know how you feel..... it seems like just when its going smooth some dumb shit happens

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
i broke a bolt for the midplate to head when i put my port on. learned then not to reuse the bolts I had been told not to reuse

black02

Established Member
You do know that the intercooler bolts are torqued to inch pounds right?

yes that is not the intercooler bolt...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well at least you've got a sense of humor about it...:beer:

well man what else can i do the thing that sucks is now i have to ride the gsxr or drive the L to work so other then mpg what else do i have to complain about :shrug:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
That sucks, did the same thing when I installed my ported eaton.
But no, the weekend went well for me! Myself & my roommate NVR_LFT installed my 2.6H Kenne Bell

pimpdout98gt

bigdog
Established Member
well on saturday went to dyno shop to get 63 lbs. injectors installed and a tune. got there tight at 9 am and left there about 7 pm. on about 4 hours of sleep and only breakfast in my stomach. fuel line burst inside the tank.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
yes that is not the intercooler bolt...

well man what else can i do the thing that sucks is now i have to ride the gsxr or drive the L to work so other then mpg what else do i have to complain about :shrug:

Sorry to hear...what bolt is that?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
My dog is damn near dead, but trying to pull through. Hopefully he will, awaiting results tomorrow. Vet bill is horrendous, oh and I am still trying to fund my motor rebuild after dropping 10K in suspension and driveline mods (finally excited to have the setup complete after 4 years) only to have my motor spontaneously shit a few weeks ago. One of my Marines got ran over by an ordnance trailor basically took 1000 lbs across his chest Thursday. Luckily he only ended up with one broken rib and a bruised lung. Should be out of the hospital tomorrow. Car is a pain in the ass, mostly I am concerned for my Marine and my old K-9 friend. This week has sucked. But we keep on pressing. Someone somewhere has got it worse, but man do I feel bad for whoever that it is.

Users who are viewing this thread