any of you guys in austin/ft hood/temple/belton area?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Dude, this forum doesn't get as much attention so you gotta give it more time than just a couple hours if you want a response. There are alot of guys from those areas on this board but not everyone posts here.

kbgt

custom user title here
Established Member
RedfireSVT said:
Dude, this forum doesn't get as much attention so you gotta give it more time than just a couple hours if you want a response. There are alot of guys from those areas on this board but not everyone posts here.
hmmmm.......thanks

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I see your sig says Houston, just curious why do you want to know about the Austin/Temple area if you don't mind me asking? Houston has an awesome car scene, probably better than this area.

kbgt

custom user title here
Established Member
RedfireSVT said:
I see your sig says Houston, just curious why do you want to know about the Austin/Temple area if you don't mind me asking? Houston has an awesome car scene, probably better than this area.
well becuase im stationed at ft hood....so most of my time is spent up there but on the weekends i go home to houston....the only perk of being at hood really. i was just wondering how many stang owners are around hood and i always see a bunch of stangs around hood.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
kbgt said:
yea i know i went once and i think the track is off there were cars there running some really off times for what they had.....you on hpd?
from what i've heard everyone runs slower on that track. hpd? don't know what that is so i guess thats a no.

Users who are viewing this thread