Any Of You Guys Going To Mustang Week This Year???

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
So what about meeting up FRIDAY after the car show is done?

They hand out awards at 4-4:30ish. So right around that time everybody will be clearing out. We can meet in the same parking lot. I think the easiest place to meet would be at the bottom of that lot. (you will get it once there) Say 5? We can all maybe decide to grab some food etc??

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
i want to go and be put to shame by the F/I guys but its all good. I need to look into it, with how it goes here its usually like thousands of miles away

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member

They hand out awards at 4-4:30ish. So right around that time everybody will be clearing out. We can meet in the same parking lot. I think the easiest place to meet would be at the bottom of that lot. (you will get it once there) Say 5? We can all maybe decide to grab some food etc??

I will plan on it, plus I would love to see your beast!:burnout:

2001asp

Established Member
I think that that would be cool. So where is the location? I got the time....5pm. I don't care about the F//I guys. I think their all sweet. We all have the same crazy hobby. I like them all. We could all slam some waters/soda's or what ever, then maybe go cruise......MAKE IT OFFICIAL.......................................................

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
How's it running nowadays? Shoot me a PM if you prefer.

GREAT! Been to Ann Arbor, MI round trip 4 times, and Harrisburg, PA round trip 3 times, with no probs. Even idles fine now. Had to put a catch system on, but htat is the only problem I have had out of it. Well that and brakes. Over 88,000 miles and running strong, and yes i still drive it like I stole it. But it is coming time to build this thing, and turn her up!:beer:

By the way, how is your beast doing? Haven't conversed with you in a while!! Sorry my bad!

Last edited:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
By the way, how is your beast doing? Haven't conversed with you in a while!! Sorry my bad!

It has been neutered, :lol:. Parts are arriving for the NA rebuild and it is scheduled to go in the shop the first week of August. :dancenana: I hope to have it back out and running for CMP and VIR later this Fall.

matted2thefloor

Established Member

Can someone get me directions on getting here from the Patricia Grand???

Hope I can find the Patricia Grand!!!!!!! I can't check in 'til 4. Hope to catch up with ya'll!

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
It was a nice sunny day here today! Just met up with droptop and met kxt and another new edger with an E green Cobra but I don't recall his user name. :( man you guys are missing out :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread