Any Of You Guys Going To Mustang Week This Year???

totheduals

Established Member
When and where is this event???
I'm due for a Holiday and wouldn't mind flyin down for a few days.
Someone get me up to speed please!

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Half the fun is driving there though! I know I'm looking forward to taking mine through the hills of WV :coolman: How can a diesel engine towing all that weight get better mileage though?! Or if its the V10 I'd still think that thing would suck the fuel down. Just admit it, your car is turning into a racecar and itll have an auto in no time.

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Half the fun is driving there though! I know I'm looking forward to taking mine through the hills of WV :coolman: How can a diesel engine towing all that weight get better mileage though?! Or if its the V10 I'd still think that thing would suck the fuel down. Just admit it, your car is turning into a racecar and itll have an auto in no time.

Trust me, I will save money w/ that thing on the trailor. Plus you cant carry a full set of prostars and a drum of 110 in the cobra. Haha.

And HELL no it will never have an auto, at that bitch will be driven everywhere down there. Its not even close to a race car :rolling:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Trust me, I will save money w/ that thing on the trailor. Plus you cant carry a full set of prostars and a drum of 110 in the cobra. Haha.

And HELL no it will never have an auto, at that bitch will be driven everywhere down there. Its not even close to a race car :rolling:

Fair enough...

So who else here is in for sure?

1. Orange Stang 04
2. Droptopsnake01

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread