Any of you foxbody guys willing to help out a local "hero"?

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
I'll let this news story do the talking, but basically, for those too lazy to read, a local boy tried to save his family from their burning home about a month ago, and he's now in the ICU recovering from his injuries, his 1988 GT Convertible was burned some in the fire as well, and now a local shop is trying to turn the car into his "dream car" for his acts of heroism. They need ANY parts they can get their hands on, and I thought maybe you guys could help!

Here's the news story!

Students Fixing Up Car for Teenager Burnt in Fire

The contact information is

Route 62, Box 640
Eleanor, WV 25070
304-586-3494

Or you can just get up with me if you'd like to know more, thanks ahead of time for even reading this. I don't even know the boy mentioned but I think this is an amazing project. People's courage doesn't get rewarded often enough.

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
On the news they said that ANY parts would be a help. They're looking to make it a show piece and anything whether it's "go" or "show" would be helpful. On the link it says:

" they're looking for parts for the 1988 Mustang GT Convertible including a front bumper, various lights, convertible top, interior parts and paint and body supplies."

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
ok if i get a chance after work i will call them. all my interior parts are for a hatchback... but i have my stock control arms and a few stock intakes and crap like that laying around that need a new home

Users who are viewing this thread