Any NOS guys running this setup?????

SVTBoxer

Established Member
I am having a hard time trying to find the right spray kit that will give me good safe power. I know if I have a good tune it should be fine but I still worry I was wondering if anyone runs this system that I have a link too. Or what your thoughts are on it. Thanks guys...

NOS

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
probably a little over kill, not sure if it will fit, since it will raise the height of the injectors.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Dynotunes kit is great. Easy to install too. Safer IMO cuz its dry. No risk of puddling. You can spray 50-75 shot pre-MAF and have the computer take care of you. A tune may be required but allot of guys say its not.

SVTBoxer

Established Member
Yea I was talking to a guy on here about that dynotune set up. Sounds like a real good deal. I just hear so much $hit about each one. One guy loves, and the other says it sucks, I guess that cars though. As of right now IMO I think I am goin to go with the dry kit. But thanks for the imput, every pit helps....

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Yes I did. continuing the install today. Lots of wiring since I'm running every option out there. Also lining up a dual purge setup. Hardest part is picking a location for the solenoids. I'm just picky.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
What kind of power do you want to make?A post mass air dry shot is what I would do.Just make sure you get a good tune and all the fuel upgrades.

04cobracop

Established Member
Dynotune nitrous kits are great. You can't beat the price or service from them. The kits are very quick and easy to install. DYNOTUNE RULES!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread