ANY NJ,NY terminators owners damaged by SANDY?

hotcobra03

Established Member
when power restores..lets here from you guys who might have gotten damaged by sandy...

all my family/friends lives in monmouth/ocean county on shore line..they are fine..

i would hate to lose my cobra over a flood/tree falling on it

hotcobra03

Established Member
I got my car out just in time, I'm on the bay in waretown and definitely would have sustained water damage.

i have friends that camp just around the corner from you at BAKERS ACRES,,im waiting to see how they did..they have a boat also...your car would have been floating away...wow

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
The cobra's fine. It's the other things that I'm dealing with. No power, no water (well water), gas lines a mile long, tree fell on the house and punched a hole in the roof, wife is 8 months pregnant...FUN TIMES! Hope everyone out there is doing ok.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
I was pretty lucky no flooding in my area and no trees fell on my garage so the cobra is good.

Aubz

Established Member
I'm all good here, winds were pretty bad but cobra is good, never lost power, and no water damage.

mach1033

Established Member
My car is at Sansone on rt 35 in Ocean. I can only assume its good to go. But to be honest I'm happy or should I say thankful to God nothing happen to my family and that our homes were spared. I can't imagine what people down the shore are going through. It's a complete disaster. :(

Riored95

Established Member
I was thinkin about this the other day when they were saying my area was gonna get hit hard on the other side of PA

Users who are viewing this thread