Any new 12 Bosses out there still for sale?

SicShelby09

Banned
Im going to be heading to Ford tomorrow to see if they can locate a 12 boss for me. I would take just about any color. Im wondering if they are still out there. Anyone know of one I can tell them to get???

ArabianOak

Established Member
Not sure where you are in the Midwest but Zimmerman Ford in Saint Charles, IL located me in several different colors. I picked what I wanted and he got it in 2 days. PM me for details and I can put you in touch with the guy I dealt with there...

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
There's a white one still on the lot here at Danville WV, Stephen's Auto Center. They've had it since December. It has the Recaro/Torsen option. I was BS'ing with them the other day, and I'm sure they'd do a dealer trade.

GarageLogic

Established Member
There is a Race Red 2012 on the showroom at Ford of Franklin in Franklin, TN where I bought my Boss. My sales guy said they are pretty motivated to get it moved, as the 13's are starting to arrive. I iamagine a reasonable offer would take the car home.

SicShelby09

Banned
Too late guys. I picked up a 2011 corvette grand sport with 1100 miles for a better deal than a new boss. I will miss the mustang......wait....no I wont.....LOLOL This new vette is a racecar!!!!!! I could run with any new boss anyway with it. No worries. Im happy.

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
Good stuff, enjoy the hell out of it! Those GS are one helluva bargain. A bit OT, but one of my favorite parts of the Woodward Dream Cruise is always walking around the lots where the C4 GSs all get together. For some reason, I just love the shit out of those cars (even more than the C4 ZR1 *ducks*).

Is it your DD?

5ohpowa

Established Member
Competition orange one with recaros in lexington park md. Car looked soo good in the showroom.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
What would a reasonable offer be on a 12 about this time (assuming recaros/torsen)? I have several dealers telling me they are tired of looking at their 12 Boss.

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Mine is a Recaro/Torsen optioned car. It was their jewel on the showroom floor and I offered them $42.5K out the door bringing my own check for payment and they took the offer.

Jason

Redzone

Established Member
Too late guys. I picked up a 2011 corvette grand sport with 1100 miles for a better deal than a new boss. I will miss the mustang......wait....no I wont.....LOLOL This new vette is a racecar!!!!!! I could run with any new boss anyway with it. No worries. Im happy.

Congrats....my wife drives a Grand Sport. She loves the looks of my Z06,but was scared of the power.

cloud9

Established Member
I will miss the mustang......wait....no I wont.....LOLOL This new vette is a racecar!!!!!! I could run with any new boss anyway with it. No worries. Im happy.
I see you're in the Midwest. I'd love to see you bring it to MPH in Hastings, NE so we can find out. The track's school car is a 2011 GS. I ran 6 seconds faster in my Boss than the track manager in the GS last year and he's got just a few more laps than I do on that track :poke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread