Any Mystic cobras out there?

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
There was a 500 mile or so Mystichrome on Ebay a couple of months back. He was asking $35k or something as such. You might want to try that and Autotrader as well. Good luck.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I've got one, but it's not for sale, j/k. You might want to check mustang trader's site, I was messing around earlier and saw a couple low mile one's on there.

MarcinR

Established Member
plenty of them on auto trader if you're willing to travel a bit. There was a 18k mile coupe in Michigan that sold for $22k...

03 svt

Established Member
i have one not really interested in selling but for the right money its possible ive been thinking about playing with powerstrokes for a little while it has 32k on it you can pm me for more info if interested

03MACH04SVT

MYSTICHROME
Established Member
Try looking on autotrader, if your willing to travel i think there are like 2 or 3 still up for sale in California.
I just bought mine like 3 months ago and i love the color:rockon:

shhak

Established Member
I know of a 15k mile coupe with a hellion kit, built auto, and a SRA that could probably be bought pretty reasonable right now.

MarcinR

Established Member
i have one not really interested in selling but for the right money its possible ive been thinking about playing with powerstrokes for a little while it has 32k on it you can pm me for more info if interested

how much? I know someone who is looking to get one

Users who are viewing this thread