Any Mustang guys in Maricopa AZ?

Scott A.

New Cobraholic
Established Member
Any Mustang enthusists in Maricopa? Its a small city but you guys might be lurking down here, let me know! 1994 Crystal White Cobra.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
moved in in march. villages racho elderado. used to have the 03 mach 1. sold it to buy the house.
there is a bullitt, 03 cobra and nice c5 z06 roaming around here as well.

Scott A.

New Cobraholic
Established Member
Haven't seen those cars yet. I live in Rancho El Dorado. There is a 'vette down the street though, nothing special.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
hey scott, how long have you had your cobra? how many miles do you have on it? i would like to see it some day. any numbers(power, times) or mods that you have to you cobra? also there is a 05 gt in your section as well.

talk to you later.

michael :beer:

Scott A.

New Cobraholic
Established Member
ON D BIT, I just got it on Labor Day weekend, it has 105,000 miles on it but you wouldn't know it, SUPER clean. I got it when I went back home to San Diego for the weekend, funny thing though, it was bought new in Phoenix and was here untill 2004, so I just brought her home. I have also seen a yellow new-edge at Circle K a few times, sounds pretty good. You going to buy another 'Stang after you settle in? My Cobra is pretty much all stock down to the air box. I think I am just going to do "select upgrades" to keep it desireable, my 70' Nova will probably get the scary-fast treatment when I have the $$$ to restore her! Oh yeah, I also know of a New-Edge Saleen right down the street on Goles. I guess there is more nice cars here then I first thought. Later.... :burnout:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
whats in your nova? 396 maybe? watch out, those restorations take more money than they are worth. but your nova could be sweet toy.

lots of plans, no money. i would like to get into the car industry to try to make so money off these plans. but that seems far stretched. i might order a new ranger if the planets lineup correctly.

well see what happens, in the mean time ill be looking for work. have a good week.

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I lived in Maricopa for a few years when I was younger. We actually lived South of Maricopa, past Ak-Chin, and then south some more. The company tha my family owns, actually has our shop out in Maricopa. Later.

-Andy

Scott A.

New Cobraholic
Established Member
My Nova is a Base Nova, no 396 unfortunatly. Its has a 307 (Im pretty sure anyways?) Two-Barrel carb. The best part about the car is it runs and drives, and is very, very complete with a straight body. I will probably not touch it until I can dump 30K at once into her.... I think it would be cool to set up 'Stang cruise that starts in Maricopa(meet at Circle K gas station, Bashas parking lot), and goes south on the 347 to the 84, then west on the 8, then north on the 85(Gila Bend), basically a circle loop. Lets get some feed-back!

Users who are viewing this thread