Any Meets Coming Up?

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Last year I was all excited that I finally got my Stang, but I was way too busy working to visit any of the events. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any Stang meets coming up soon? I know it's kind of early but it's getting warm pretty early this year. I'm anxious to go to a cruise or meet.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
It's still early. April is when things start to pop back up. It's almost here :).

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i'm out every weekend in the revere/everett area for some racing. you guys should check it out we'll be around tomorrow night and saturday. theres a dyno day set up for this saturday morning at 9:00 ... $60 for 3 pulls. you can still sign up i beleive.

check out www.boston-motorsports.com/forums in the events section . not all mustangs but its still cool.

Frank

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
yeah i check out revere sometimes ur the guy i smoked in my stock mach right, lol remember me in the black mach, I am jk ur car is bad ass and will kill mine, but there is too much rice out there still fun smoking them, more ppl on mustangs should come down there

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
instantmassege said:
yeah i check out revere sometimes ur the guy i smoked in my stock mach right, lol remember me in the black mach, I am jk ur car is bad ass and will kill mine, but there is too much rice out there still fun smoking them, more ppl on mustangs should come down there

yea theres some quick cars though. 508 rwhp supra, 475 awhp sti, 380 awhp sti, my cobra, another mach 1, a pretty quick gtp that took out a ls1 trans am. we usually meet at burger kking in medford at around 9:30-10:00 if you wanna come out.

Frank

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
April 2, Mohegan Sun, the thread is on the New England front page.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
theres only one. its on mystic ave right by the somerville line across from the new huge century bank

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
April 8th .. Stangs from all over head down to A&W .. you can hook up on the way down with a big highway cruise that starts on the north shore..

info here--> MEET INFO

Users who are viewing this thread