Any Maryland People?

all costume SVT

Established Member
Just looking for some svt people in Maryland. Theirs like 2 contour svt riding around and i'm one and the other is a 59 year old woman and she won't race me! I'ed beet her anyway!! Ha Ha
So I know one guy with a svt Lighting, but thats it. So if their are any members here that live around this way or know of any clubs just hit me up! Thanks Scott:D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I used to hang out with the Capital Area CEG guys. They get together every other week in Rockville. They are a pretty cool bunch.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Um, I want to say about an hour or so. One of the guys lives around Baltimore, but I can't remember is him on CEG...I thin its Luk A Luk or something like that

Threat

Established Member
hey im out in bowie. im drivin a t-red 1998.5 CSVT with 62k on the clock and dual flowmasters ;)

all costume SVT

Established Member
Threat, Have you ever gone to GleanBurney and hung out around the car people down thair at Mcdonals? I live around Catonsville area. What series Flowmasters? I had 40's but they were crap, so i put on 2 Tornados. The sound is one of a kind, even thow i took off the Cat!

Threat

Established Member
i work in the glen burnie area, severna park to be exact. So im around that way. i was lookin to get into sumthin like dat. i have the 40 series on mine......but its ok i like em. not bad for not alot of $$

all costume SVT

Established Member
yah i had the same thing but took them off. So you probibly konw Arbutus area? Thats were i roll. I gust got my car back form being stolen and the car just doesn't feel the same. their is more stuff wrong with it now then after the car was broken into! I haven't had my Baby for 3 months, it feels weird! I have to take it back to the shop and tell them to fix all the shit they mest up. Its all BULL SH_T!!! but when i get it back again we'll meet up or something and race!

Threat

Established Member
lol well that wasnt my intent too race but ok...yeah i think i ll post that as a question on the board. how often has people's been broken in to or stolen.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
I'm in Pasadena. I've got an SVT or two...

RT, I'm shipping out your oil cooler tomorrow. Sorry it took so long.

--Matt

all costume SVT

Established Member
I'm pissed with the job on the car! The more i drive it the more i find wrong. well i know my car inside and out and their wasn't anything wrong with it before and now it drivs me insane! I have to keep the music up tio stop the road noise. But atleast the system sounds grate! and when it was at FORD, the car was reprogramed with the intake and the exhaust on it so the computer thinks its factory. Damm it it grate i have no hesitation in the pickup anymore. BUT it still isn't the way it was. It saddens me.

MMARS do you hang around the way. What mods do you have?

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
My Contour is pretty much stock. Other than a drop-in K&N filter. My Cobra, the Sonic Blue Coupe, I have a CAI and a cat-back exhaust. Next week HBH is putting on a Centerforce Dual-friction Clutch, Billet Steel Flywheel, new quadrant and firewall adjuster. The wife's Cobra is pretty much stock.

--Matt

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Also, I've been known to cruise up and down Ritchey Highway when I can get out. I got pulled over once doing 94 on Ritchey Highway, right infront of Marley Station Mall....

--Matt

all costume SVT

Established Member
dam that sucks i got pulled over for blue turn markers, Indiglo ford symbol, and exhaust. All at McDonalds parkinglot. Assholes! too manc cops on Ritchey Highway.

Threat

Established Member
Yeah i know that...i got pulled over in my last car a zx2 down that road. i work right off ritchie.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Originally posted by peterjmc
Yea MMars two svts are sweeeeet.... I'm still thinking if I should sell my piece to get an 03... or a 04....

Pete... We got another 03 Cobra also... Red Fire Convertable.

--Matt

Threat

Established Member
Yeah i know that...i got pulled over in my last car a zx2 down that road. i work right off ritchie.

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Lotsa MD people, just not all Contour owners. We have a MD/VA area forum too. There's a link buried somewhere in the page my sig links to.

Users who are viewing this thread