Any lower mileage stock SY coupes around?

Saleen498

Established Member
There is one possibility in southern NH, separate from thr one i PM'dyou about, that comes with what he described as a pallet of original parts and memorabilia. Hes not actively trying to sell but he said if high 30s came around

scrmngyellow

Established Member
There is one possibility in southern NH, separate from thr one i PM'dyou about, that comes with what he described as a pallet of original parts and memorabilia. Hes not actively trying to sell but he said if high 30s came around
I'm honestly hoping to find one that hasn't been modified. I honestly just want a stock car with an aftermarket exhaust I can cruise around on nice weekends and pamper. Either that, or a stock example that I can clean back up to look new again.

scrmngyellow

Established Member
I saw that car online. It's one thing to have some surface rust, but that car is going to have holes through it soon enough. It's not the rust you can see, it's the rust you can't see that is the problem!
I found one yesterday at a dealer in PA, looked like a good deal. It has 58k miles and they are asking 28 for it. I got to looking at the pics and the underside is rusting pretty badly.

408Tbird

Established Member
39k miles here, usual terminator starter pack of x pipe exhaust tune, H&R springs, 18" replicas with R888s all the way around.
1-22-23 side angle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread