Any low mile 04 Cobras for sale in or around NC?

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Sold my 03 Cobra last year, now I'm beginning to shop for an 04. I really miss the car and can't wait to find another one.

Looking primarily for :
- Oxford White 04 coupe with black inserts.
- Would consider black, torch red or a low mile 03 sonic blue as well.
- Might consider a covertible also.
- The lower the miles and the closer to stock the better. (Hoping for 25k miles or less.)

Would like to buy from someone on the board, so I thought I'd see what's out there right now.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
I live just up from you in Archdale and bought an 04 @6 weeks ago. GL in your search and give me a PM if you would like to get together and show off your car.

There was a man in GA who had a nice black vert with light bar that I almost bought if interested I can try and find the e-mails and send it your way.

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I live just up from you in Archdale and bought an 04 @6 weeks ago. GL in your search and give me a PM if you would like to get together and show off your car.

There was a man in GA who had a nice black vert with light bar that I almost bought if interested I can try and find the e-mails and send it your way.

Yeah, if you have his emails that would be great.

I'll send you a PM if or when I get a car. There's a Stang group that meets weekly during the summer that you might like to hang out with. Some nice rides in the club...several Terminators.

Thanks

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
What is the name of the stang group? The guys e-mail is [email protected] He lives in Dallas GA about 5-6 hour drive I think. car was very nice and had @ 23k miles. It was a vert.

Please pm when you get a car or even if you don't.

GL again

Bill

onebadsvt

Established Member
i have a 03 black vert with only 9000 miles in perfect condition, but it is far from stock. 600rwhp but runs as smooth or better than it did stock!

Zeekmann

Established Member
24k miles stock, mint 24k Silver 04 ( exhaust, shifter, springs, tint )

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I have a 04 oxford white with black suede inserts, 37k on the clock looking to get $20,200. It is all stock!!! Located in Upstate NY and will get some pics soon if interested....

Users who are viewing this thread